Monday, March 3, 2014
Friday, February 21, 2014
Tuesday, January 7, 2014
- completed a commissioned painting for a dental technician at our dentist's office
- launched Soul Food with jeanette, heather and 36 other wonderful peeps!
- began the road to pulmonary rehabilitation thanks to my new super smart pulmonologist!
- lost a couple more fat pounds thanks to a hubby who is shopping "clean-er" for my body!
- began a crazy room rearrange upstairs giving me a studio with a door again and the family a second family room again...everything (except my studio) is still a mess, but we'll get there.
- made it through the lowest temps these lungs have ever experienced in my lifetime and that this area has seen in 20 years!
- found some time to experiment in my art journal
- started reading through this challenging little book as a pre-cursor to the book we'll be reading in our young adult ministry at church- i just love anything that deals with American Christianity (or cultural Christianity) versus biblical Christianity. reading for change in me!
i'd say that's a pretty good start to a new year. thank you, God!!
learning to see straight (my phrase for 2014; 2014 word(s)= mirror/reflect/copy),
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
some new expression is burgeoning in me and has been for some time. i look forward to pursuing it until i can realize it on the "canvas". stay tuned!!
Sunday, December 29, 2013
Monday, December 9, 2013
thank you so much to everyone who participated in the blog hopping and encouraging us with your comments. MWAH! the winner of my random draw is..
Be sure to visit Kiala's blog if you haven't already. She has a wonderful list of give-aways planned. woot!
Sunday, December 8, 2013
just added new ornaments and lots of little pendants were added a couple of weeks ago.
(this one is sold, but there are others!!)
visit Mystele Paint today!